The Jamestown Community Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce this years Holiday Window Decorating Contest!
This year’s contest is open to any local business in the 14701 zip code. The contest itself will run from November 18th – December 4th. The cost is free to enter, and winners will be selected through a text system. Prizes will be shared on November 14th and winners will be announced on December 4th.
Please register by November 17th through this link: Window Decorating Contest
Below you will find a complete list of rules and guidelines:
2022 Jamestown Area Holiday Window Decorating Contest Rules/Guidelines
- Contest will run from November 19 – December 4.
- You must register through the Chamber website by Thursday November 17. You do not need to be a Chamber member to register.
- This contest is free to enter – must have a Locally Owned business in the 14701-zip code (please note if your address is not 14701 you will not be able to participate).
- Please have your window Decorated and ready by 8am November 18. Someone will be by your business to take a picture and provide you with instructions for the text contest. Each window display will receive a number that will be used for the text contest. This information will be brought around on November 18.
- Voting will be completed using a text voting system. There will be 4 winners.
- Decorations must be visible outside the business – windows and facades can be decorated using the theme of the parade: Seasons of Joy (whatever at Christmas that brings you joy).
- Lights are not required but are encouraged. Please consider leaving your lights on the night of the Jamestown Holiday Parade – December 3 (parade runs from 6pm – 8pm with fireworks immediately following).
- Contestants are encouraged to promote their window and encourage participation with residents and other businesses.
- Winners will be announced on December 5th on Social Media as well as our Chamber Business Weekly. Prizes will be presented by December 7th.
**If you would like to participate but are looking for volunteers to help you decorate, please contact Carrie at the Chamber and I will connect you with volunteers.
Any further questions or concerns, please contact Carrie Swanson at 716-484-1101 ext 201 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and Happy Decorating!