ArtScape is a public art program open to artists of all ages that represents multiple walks of life and levels of talent; a group of work with diverse themes to create a shared experience of art by an entire community.
Become A Sponsor: $100 per banner
The Jamestown Renaissance Corporation is partnering with Chautauqua Art Gallery and the City of Jamestown Park’s Department to create an outdoor gallery in downtown Jamestown, N.Y. Artists of all ages are invited to participate in this juried art competition. Selected works are reproduced on banners that hang on light posts throughout the downtown area. The Chautauqua Art Gallery provides support for this program as the host sponsor, displaying the original works of art and coordinating artists and banner production.
Why should YOU sponsor a banner?
- Your business name appears on both sides of the banner.
- Your business name and logo listed in the annual ArtScape brochure.
- Your business is promoted on The Jamestown Renaissance Corporation and Chautauqua Art Gallery websites and social media.
- Your business receives recognition at ArtScape reception and activities.
- Upon the end of the exhibit, you receive and own your sponsorship banner(s).
- Your business will be recognized as a leader supporting community art.
- Sponsor a banner in honor or memory of a loved one.
- Give the gift of a banner sponsored in the recipient’s name.
ArtScape Artist/Sponsor Schedule*
|February 1||Art submissions/sponsorship opens open|
|April 7||Artist/sponsor submissions deadline|
|April 17-21||Artist notified of acceptance|
|April 21-May 5||Artwork delivered to and picked up from photographer|
|May||Banners are produced|
|June 7-10||Original Artwork is delivered to Chautauqua Art Gallery|
|June||Banners are installed|
|June 16||Opening reception at Chautauqua Art Gallery|
|July||Banner Celebration and Brochure distribution to local businesses|
|June 16 – July 15||Artwork on display at Chautauqua Art Gallery|
|Fall||Outdoor Banner Celebration|
*subject to change as needed